These online Professional Education Courses in Federal Personal Property Management are part of the FedEducation™ (FedEd™) Federal Logistics/Asset Management Program.
Learn, practice, test and certify on your schedule!
- Master the entire Federal Personal Property Management Life Cycle - planning, acquiring, using, managing, accounting for, reusing and disposing of Federal Government personal property assets.
- Earn Certificates of Course Completion as you complete each Course; Earn The Federal Personal Property Management Certificate when you complete all Courses.
- Access the best thinking - built with line, bench, staff and management expertise from across the Federal Personal Property Management Community.
- Get the job done - take advantage of high training efficiency and effectiveness due to our instructional approach.
Who Should Subscribe
Federal Property Custodial Officers, Federal Property Accountable Officers, Federal Property Management Officers, Federal Property Administrators, Federal Project Officers, Federal Contracting Officers.
- Estimated Time to Complete All Courses: 14 Hours
- Longest Course: 4 Hours
- Lessons in Courses can be bookmarked so progress toward Course completion can be resumed easily.
- Lesson Length: Micro-Lesson
Successful Completion of the requirements for all Training Courses results in the award of:
- The FedEducation™ Federal Personal Property Management Certificate
- 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEU) or 14 Continuing Learning Points (CLP).
U.S. Department of Education and International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) CEU Calculation; Department of Defense CLP Calculation:
- 1 CEU = 10 contact hours
- 1 CEU = 10 Continuous Learning Points (CLP)