These online Professional Education Courses in Federal Materiel Management are part of the FedEducation™ (FedEd™) Federal Logistics/Asset Management Program.
Learn, practice, test and certify on your schedule!
- Master the entire Federal Materiel Management Life Cycle - demand analysis, forecasting, acquisition, receipt, storage, control, issuance, inventory and delivery of Federal materiel assets.
- Earn Certificates of Course Completion as you complete each Course; Earn The Federal Materiel Management Certificate when you complete all Courses.
- Access expertise from across the Federal Materiel Management Community.
- Get the job done - take advantage of high training efficiency and effectiveness due to our instructional approach.
Who Should Subscribe
Federal Inventory Specialists, Federal Supply Specialists, Federal Item Managers, Federal Logistics Management
- Estimated Time to Complete All Courses: 16 Hours
- Longest Course: 4 Hours
- Lessons in Courses can be bookmarked so progress toward Course completion can be resumed easily.
- Lesson Length: Micro-Lesson
Successful Completion of the requirements for all Training Courses results in the award of:
- The FedEducation™ Federal Materiel Management Certificate
- 1.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU) or 16 Continuing Learning Points (CLP).
U.S. Department of Education and International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) CEU Calculation; Department of Defense CLP Calculation:
- 1 CEU = 10 contact hours
- 1 CEU = 10 Continuous Learning Points (CLP)