These online Professional Education Courses in Federal Fleet Management are part of the FedEducation™ (FedEd™) Federal Logistics/Asset Management Program.
Learn, practice, test and certify on your schedule!
- Master the entire Federal Fleet Management Life Cycle - planning, acquiring, using, managing and disposing of Federal fleet assets.
- Earn Certificates of Course Completion as you complete each Course; Earn The Federal Fleet Management Certificate when you complete all Courses.
- Access expertise from across the Federal Fleet Management Community.
- Get the job done - take advantage of high training efficiency and effectiveness due to our instructional approach.
Who Should Subscribe
Federal Fleet Specialists, Federal Fleet Administrators, Federal Fleet Managers.
- Estimated Time to Complete All Courses: 8 Hours
- Longest Course: 3 Hours
- Lessons in Courses can be bookmarked so progress toward Course completion can be resumed easily.
- Lesson Length: Micro-Lesson
Successful Completion of the requirements for all Training Courses results in the award of:
- The FedEducation™ Federal Fleet Management Certificate
- .80 Continuing Education Units (CEU) or 8 Continuing Learning Points (CLP).
U.S. Department of Education and International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) CEU Calculation; Department of Defense CLP Calculation:
- 1 CEU = 10 contact hours
- 1 CEU = 10 Continuous Learning Points (CLP)