This online professional education curriculum is part of the Federal Logistics/Asset Management Program.
Learn, practice, test and certify on your schedule!
- Provides education and training courses on the entire Federal Personal Property Management Life Cycle - acquiring, using, managing and disposing of Federal personal property assets.
- Carefully built with input from across the Federal Personal Property Management community to include civilian and defense agencies as well as contractors.
- Offers high training efficiency and effectiveness due to our instructional approach.
Who Should Subscribe
Federal Property Custodial Officers, Federal Property Accountable Officers, Federal Property Management Officers, Federal Property Administrators, Federal Project Officers, Federal Contracting Officers.
- Estimated Time to Complete All Courses in Curriculum: 12 Hours
- Longest Course in Curriculum: 4 Hours
- Lessons in Courses can be bookmarked so progress toward Course completion can be resumed easily.
- Lesson Length: Micro-Lesson
Successful Completion of the requirements for all Training Courses in the Curriculum results in the award of:
- The FedEducation™ Federal Personal Property Management Curriculum Certificate
- 1.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) or 12 Continuing Learning Points (CLP).
U.S. Department of Education and International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) CEU Calculation; Department of Defense CLP Calculation:
- 1 CEU = 10 contact hours
- 1 CEU = 10 Continuous Learning Points (CLP)