This online professional education curriculum is part of the Federal Logistics/Asset Management Program.
Learn, practice, test and certify on your schedule!
- Provides education and training courses on the entire Federal Fleet Management Life Cycle - acquiring, using, managing and disposing of Federal fleet assets.
- Carefully built with input from across the Federal Fleet Management community to include civilian and defense agencies as well as contractors.
- Offers high training efficiency and effectiveness due to our instructional approach.
Who Should Subscribe
Federal Fleet Specialists, Federal Fleet Administrators, Federal Fleet Managers.
- Estimated Time to Complete All Courses in Curriculum: 8 Hours
- Longest Course in Curriculum: 3 Hours
- Lessons in Courses can be bookmarked so progress toward Course completion can be resumed easily.
- Lesson Length: Micro-Lesson
Successful Completion of the requirements for all Training Courses in the Curriculum results in the award of:
- The FedEducation™ Federal Fleet Management Curriculum Certificate
- .80 Continuing Education Units (CEU) or 8 Continuing Learning Points (CLP).
U.S. Department of Education and International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) CEU Calculation; Department of Defense CLP Calculation:
- 1 CEU = 10 contact hours
- 1 CEU = 10 Continuous Learning Points (CLP)